Important announcement: Please read.
In our continued efforts to revive ReeCoin, we decided to search and find the old Ree dev and negotiate with him to hand over the project as the community members wanted; unfortunately he refused the offer and he decided to move on with the project on his own despite much negotiation. He is not interested in cooperating with us. He sees the recent excitement surrounding the project and wants scam and run off with your money once again. The dev owns over 6 billion coins and he’s planning to work with livecoin or Yobit to open deposit and withdrawal so that he can dump his coins on our community.
We also noticed some of his activities on github. For this reason, we decided to make it clear to the community that we’re moving on with the new coin and stay away of scam dev.
1. We cannot keep working to revive Ree without having full control on it.
2. The old dev is planing to open deposit & withdrawal to pump and dump the coin, scam again and leave. Yobit and livecoin is different chain. if he opens yobit then livecoin coins are waste. Do not buy on yobit as stated before.
3. We advise people NOT TO BUY REE COIN before further announcement.
4. We decided to make new coin REECOIN and will swap it with Reecoin holders in ratio of 1:1. This will only benefit old holders of Reecoin in their offline wallets. The community who purchased on livecoin we will not be able to help as we don’t have access to livecoin since wallets are locked and you have no opportunity to get your coins off the exchange.
5. The new coin will be available in approximately 2 weeks time from now.
6. The coin will have masternodes
and faster transaction than old Reecoin and other features.
More details on coin features will be available before the launch.
Please be aware that, the old dev is scammer, he already scammed us all and he’s back and ready to scam again. We advise you to not buy Reecoin. New REECOIN is coming soon.
We understand you will have MANY questions but we can not give specific information out as the scam dev is amongst us in the telegram group and watching what we post. This has been confirmed through our communications with him.
We sincerely apologize to the holders of Reecoin on livecoin.